Types of Liberia Visa
The main types of visas that the Liberian government issues to foreign nationals are:
- 1, Your passport, which is valid for at least another six months, and which has at least one blank page
- 2, Two passport-size pictures, with the following requirements: They must be recent (taken within the last six months), White background
- 3, Proof of sufficient financial means to cover your stay (through bank statements) Or alternatively, a Letter of Invitation or Proof of Sponsorship, if applicable
- 4, Medical insurance for the duration of your stay
- 5, Proof of travel arrangements, such as a flight ticket and travel itinerary
- 6, Proof of accommodation in Liberia, such as a hotel reservation
- 7, A copy of the International Certificate of Vaccination for Yellow Fever.
- 8, If you’re traveling for business: A letter which explains the reason for your visit, information about your business contact, and is signed by the inviting company.
- 9, If you have a Diplomatic and Official Passport: A Note Verbale.
- For minors under 18 years, you will need to attach a copy of the birth certificate and a letter of consent (complete with signatures of both parents or guardians, authorizing the trip and explaining who will be accompanying the children during travel)
Liberia Tourist Visa
Liberia Tourist Visa, for foreigners traveling for tourism, visits, or other non-business related purposes
Liberia Business Visa
Liberia Business Visa, for foreigners traveling to conduct business in Liberia
Liberia Diplomatic/Official Visa
Liberia Diplomatic/Official Visa, for foreigners traveling for governmental, diplomatic, or official purposes.What Documents Do I Need for a Liberia Visa Application?
When applying for a Liberia visa, you will need the following documents: