Visa Assistance and Fast Process
Visas are a necessary obstacle that many need to go through before traveling. At Netafri.com visa service & Tourism, we understand the desire to have a stress-free and trouble-free travel arrangement. So, we work on your behalf to provide a complete visa solution for all your travel needs.
Netafri.com visa service & Tourism visa application processing services provides you Visit/Tourist Visa and Business Visa process from start to finish. This includes:
- Information flow
- Assistance in application and appointment systems
- Bio-metric enrolment
- Fast-Track service
- Extra mile services to enhance the applicant experience
- Processing and assistance of foreign visa services and related paperwork
Our Agency aims is to help individuals and legal entities in their administrative travel document and paperwork.
Customers save valuable time when they choose to have Netafri.com visa service & Tourism manage their journeys and visa requirements. The service processes visa applicationsin a timely manner for countries with embassies outside of Africa.
Netafri assist individuals and legal entities woldwide for processing of their travel document and paperwork.
Netafri assisst applicants from all national for visa application process to enter any Africa countries and other peperwork
Tourist Inbound Visa
Our travel agency saves you from administrative procedures of visa application when you wish to visit any Africa countries. All you need to do is submit to us your scanned copy of passenger’s passport and a scanned copy of your visitor’s photograph with a plain background. You’ll get your tourist visa within 24hours or 7 business days, it will be depends the type of service you chose.
Outbound Visa for Foreign Countries
Our premium travel services extend visa application processing for countries outside of Africa as well. Feel free to contact our customer service to learn about the required documents.
Types of Visa we support
Each country typically has a multitude of categories of visas with various names. The most common types and names of visas include:
- Long-stay visas For Long-stay. This type visas valid for long term stays of a specific duration include: emporary worker visa, Residence visa, Student visa, Asylum visa, and Dependent visa,
- Immigrant visas Granted for those intending to settle permanently in the issuing country (obtain the status of a permanent resident with a prospect of possible naturalization in the future): Family member visa, Marriage visa, and Pensioner visa
- visitor visas These are granted to officials doing jobs for their governments, or otherwise representing their countries in the host country, such as the personnel of diplomatic missions: A diplomatic visa, and Courtesy visas
- On-arrival visas Also known as visas on arrival (VOA), they are granted at a port of entry. This is distinct from visa-free entry, where no visa is required, as the visitor must still obtain the visa on arrival before proceeding to immigration control.
- Transit visas For passing through the country of issue to a destination outside that country. Validity of transit visas are usually limited by short terms such as several hours to ten days depending on the size of the country or the circumstances of a particular transit itinerary: Airside transit visa, and Crew member, steward, or driver visa.
- Apply visa online