- Today your safari adventure begins! We pick you up from your hotel in or around Arusha. During the 2,5 hour drive you will enjoy the view of the beautiful nature, landscapes and local communities.
- We’ll do a full day game drive in Tarangire which is famous for its large numbers of elephants, baobab trees and tree climbing African Pythons.
- At the end of the day we go to Africa Safari Lake Manyara where you overnight in a comfortable tented lodge with private bathroom. But first you can take a dive into the swimming pool!
- This day we will head towards the Serengeti. After a few hour drive we will arrive at the Serengeti. After lunch we do a game drive all afternoon in this beautiful park. The Serengeti is known for its endless plains of savannah and
- forest landscapes. The park is famous for the migration involving about 1.5 million herbivores and followers. At the end of the day we arrive at Africa Safari Serengeti Central, the perfect retreat for a relaxing moment watching birdlife or a herd of impala grazing quietly around the camp area or rather just relax while listening to the sounds of the African bush.
- The third day we spend all morning in Serengeti and in the afternoon we’ll be heading to Ngorongoro conservation area. We overnight at Rhino Lodge which is a few hundred meters away from the crater rim. The lodge offers amazing views of untouched high montane forest with Mount Oldeani and Mount Makarot.
- We wake up early in the morning and after break-fast we will drive into the amazing Ngorongoro crater.
- The Ngorongoro crater is the largest intact crater in the world. The crater life estimated 30,000 large mammals.
- If you’re lucky you might even spot a rhino today! In the afternoon we drive back to Arusha where we arrive before dinner.
- 1 person: $3,310 pp
- 2 people: $1,775 pp
- 4 people: $1,405 pp
- 6 people: $1,335 pp
- Game drives with Nissan or Toyota Land Cruiser with pop up roof and experienced guide
- Drinking water (1,5 liter per day)
- Entrance fees, (special) camping fees, concession fees parks
- Overnight at campsite or (tented) lodge full board (3 meals per day)
- Camping safari: camping materials(also sleeping bags)
- - International flight
- - Drinks & snacks
- - Airport transfers (can be arranged)
- Overnight before and after safari (can be arranged)
- Personal travel insurance
- Tourist visa
- Masai boma visit: $15 per person
- Walking safari Lake Manyara (2 hours): $35 per person
- Walk Ngorongoro conservation area (1,5 hours): $40 per person
Day 1 Tarangire National Park (or Lake Manyara)
Day 2-3 Serengeti National Park
Day 4 Ngorongoro crater:
Price per person:
Tanzania Safari - 4 days tented lodge Quote
The two steps payment of the Safari Tour Package is in two steps, Firstly once you selected the package you wanted, you must make an online payment of 50$ so called reservation deposit, this fees are include in the total package fees, which will deduct from the total cost in the end of the payment, the main package fees will be made by bank transfer once all process is done and confirmed.