- Tanzania Safari 5 days tented lodge Safari Package: Today your safari adventure begins! We pick you up from your hotel in or around Arusha.
- During the 2,5 hour drive you will enjoy the view of the beautiful nature, landscapes and local communities. We’ll do a full day game drive in Tarangire which is famous for its large numbers of elephants, baobab trees and tree climbing African Pythons.
- At the end of the day we go to Africa Safari Lake Manyara tented lodge where you can take a dive into the swimming pool!
- Day 2, on Lake Manyara. The park is known for its breath taking panoramic views, waterfalls, babbling brooks with clear water and hot springs.
- We do a game drive in Lake Manyara all day and if you like to walk you can also book a 2 hour walking safari.
- On foot you can enjoy giraffes, buffalos and other animals from a good distance. In the afternoon we drive back to Africa Safari Lake Manyara.
- DAY 3-5 SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK: This day we will head towards the Serengeti. After a few hour drive we will arrive at the Serengeti. After lunch we do a game drive all afternoon in this beautiful park. The Serengeti is known for its endless plains of savannah and forest landscapes. The park is famous for the migration involving about 1.5 million herbivores and followers. At the end of the day you arrive at campsite Nyani. Your private chef cook will prepare a delicious 3 course dinner for you. The fourth we have a full day in Serengeti. At the end of the day we overnight at campsite Nyani or Lobo (north). On our last safari day in Serengeti we’ll do a game drive in the morning and in the afternoon we’ll be heading to Ngorongoro conser-vation area where we overnight at campsite Simba which has a beautiful location on the crater rim.
- We wake up early in the morning and after break-fast we will drive into the amazing Ngorongoro crater. The Ngorongoro crater is the largest intact crater in the world.
- The crater life estimated 30,000 large mammals. If you’re lucky you might even spot a rhino today! In the afternoon we drive back to Arusha where we overnight at Tulia Hotel & Spa on bed & breakfast basis. On day 8 we will bring you to the beautiful Reef & Beach Resort which is located between Jambia-ni and Makunduchi village, on the Southeastern coast of Zanzibar. Reef & Beach resort is spacious holiday complex by the sea with over 600 metres of sea front. The beaches are pristine and the ocean is clear blue. It’s closely located to the reef and there is always a fresh breeze from the Indian Ocean, where you will be surrounded by the best service possible, in perfect harmony with nature. On day 11 we will bring you back to the airport for your flight home.
- DAY 7-11 ZANZIBAR: Today we bring you to the airport Kilimanjaro or Arusha Airport. When you arrive on Zanzibar our local staff will pick you up from the airport and bring you to the hotel. The first night you stay at Shaba Boutique Hotel in Stonetown. In the afternoon and/or the next morning you can discover Stone Town. Walk through the narrow streets and capture the feeling of the old colonial Arabic Architecture. You can visit former slave market, the Anglican Cathedral, the House of Wonders or the old Arab fort.
- 1 person: $4,175 pp
- 2 people: $2,205 pp
- 4 people: $1,695 pp
- 6 people: $1,560 pp
- Reef & Beach Resort 3 nights all inclusive: 150 USD per person extra Upgrade to Zanzibar Bay Resort or Paradise Beach Resort on request.
- Optional Tours (price per person)
- Swimming with Dolphins $60
- Safari Blue Tour $100
- Spice Tour $70
- Mnemba Snorkling $85
- Prison Island Tour $45 (From Shaba Hotel)
- Stone Town Tour $30 (From Shaba Hotel)
- More tours and combination tours on request
- -Game drives with Nissan or Toyota Land Cruiser with pop up roof and experienced guide
- -Drinking water (1,5 liter per day)
- -Entrance fees, (special) camping fees, concession fees parks
- -Overnight at campsite or (tented) lodge full board (3 meals per day)
- -Camping safari: camping materials(also sleeping bags)
- -Airport transfer on day 7 and day 11
- -4 nights Zanzibar on a bed & breakfast basis
- -Overnight at Green Mountain hotel Arusha on day 6 on a bed & breakfast basis
- - International flight
- - Drinks & snacks
- - Airport transfers (can be arranged)
- Overnight before and after safari (can be arranged)
- Personal travel insurance
- Tourist visa
- - Flight to Zanzibar (can be arranged)
- - Tourist tax Zanzibar: $1.00 p/p/p/d (to be paid on spot)
- Masai boma visit: $15 per person
- Walking safari Lake Manyara (2 hours): $35 per person
- Walk Ngorongoro conservation area (1,5 hours): $40 per person
DAY 1 Tarangire National park:
DAY 2 Lake Manyara:
Day 6 Ngorongoro crater:
Price per person:
6 days camping safari 5 days Zanzibar
Tanzania Safari - 6 days camping and 5 days Zanzibar Quote
The two steps payment of the Safari Tour Package is in two steps, Firstly once you selected the package you wanted, you must make an online payment of $100 so called reservation deposit, this fees are include in the total package fees, which will deduct from the total cost in the end of the payment, the main package fees will be made by bank transfer once all process is done and confirmed.
Price / Steps Payment
$100 Reservation Fee ppReservation Now