Types of Ethiopia eVisa/Visa
Easy and Fast Process at netafri.com
- 1, Ethiopia Tourist e-Visa - VT( 30 Days Single Entry): Tourist visa is an electronic single-entry visa issued by the Ethiopian Government for visitors who wish to travel to the country for tourism or other non-business related purposes only.
- 2, Ethiopia Tourist e-Visa - VT( 90 Days Single Entry): The 90 days tourist visa is an electronic single-entry visa issued by the Ethiopian Government for visitors who wish to travel to the country for tourism or other non-business related purposes only.
- 3, Ethiopia Conference Visa - (CV): A conference visa is issued to those who wish to visit Ethiopia for International conferences provided that they have an invitation to the conference, seminar or workshop being organized in Ethiopia
- 4, Ethiopia Investment Visa - IV: This is a visa issued to foreign nationals who are engaged in investment activities. It can also be issued to potential investors who wish to come and invest in Ethiopia. The Validity of the Visa starts counting from the date intended to Enter Ethiopia Travelers can request for extension before the visa expires.
- 5, Non-Governmental Organizations(NGO) Work Visa - NV: An NGO visa is a visa issued to those foreign nationals who are invited by NGOs operating in Ethiopia for Employment or short term assignments. The Validity of the visa starts counting from the date intended to enter Ethiopia. NGO Visa cannot be extended. This type of Ethiopia Business visa is for 30 days single entry.
- + NGO Work Visa. 1, passport-size photo of the applicant, 2, Official application letter was written by the inviting organization and addressed. and 3, Registration License of the inviting organization.
The Ethiopia eVisa Sample
Visa is also granted on arrival at Addis Ababa Bole International Airport for visitors with an invitation letter attending meetings, seminars, or workshops organized by the African Union participants of the United Nations Economic Commission for Africa conferences and meetings.