- Day 1 and 2 Serengeti National Park: Today your safari adventure begins! We pick you up early in the morning from your hotel in or around Arusha.
- Serengeti offers: Around lunch time we arrive at the Serengeti. The Serengeti is known for its endless plains of savannah and forest landscapes. The park is also famous for the migration involving about 1.5 million herbivores and followers. At the end of the day we arrive at campsite Nyani in Serengeti where the chef will prepare you a delicious 3 course dinner.
- The second day we’ll spend all morning in Serengeti and in the afternoon we’ll be heading to Ngorongoro conservation area. We overnight at campsite Simba which has a beautiful location on the rim of the crater.
- Day 3 Ngorongoro crater: We wake up early in the morning and after breakfast we will drive into the amazing Ngorongoro crater.
- The Ngorongoro crater is the largest intact crater in the world. The crater life estimated 30,000 large mammals. If you’re lucky you might even spot a rhino today! In the afternoon we drive back to Arusha where we arrive before dinner.
- 1 person: $1,745 pp
- 2 people: $1,250 pp
- 4 people: $895 pp
- 6 people: $795 pp
- Game drives with Nissan or Toyota Land Cruiser with pop up roof and experienced guide
- Drinking water (1,5 liter per day)
- Entrance fees, (special) camping fees, concession fees parks
- Overnight at campsite or (tented) lodge full board (3 meals per day)
- Camping safari: camping materials(also sleeping bags)
- - International flight
- - Drinks & snacks
- - Airport transfers (can be arranged)
- Overnight before and after safari (can be arranged)
- Personal travel insurance
- Tourist visa
- Masai boma visit: $15 per person
- Walking safari Lake Manyara (2 hours): $35 per person
- Walk Ngorongoro conservation area (1,5 hours): $40 per person
Serengeti Tour Packages
Ngorongoro safari packages
Safari Serengeti prece - Price per person:
Tanzania Safari - 3 days Camping Quote
The two steps Payment of the Safari Tour Package is in two steps, Firstly once you selected the package you wanted, you must make an online payment of 50$ so called reservation deposit, this fees are include in the total package fees, which will deduct from the total cost in the end of the payment, the main package fees will be made by bank transfer once all process is done and confirmed.