- Today your safari adventure begins! We pick you up early in the morning from your hotel in or around Arusha. Around lunch time we arrive at the Serengeti.
- The Serengeti is known for its endless plains of savannah and forest landscapes. The park is also famous for the migration invol-ving about 1.5 million herbivores and followers. At the end of the day we arrive at Africa Safari Serengeti Central, the perfect retreat for a relaxing moment watching birdlife or a herd of impala gra-zing quietly around the camp area or rather just relax while listening to the sounds of the African bush.
- The second day we’ll spend all morning in Serengeti and in the afternoon we’ll be heading to Ngorongoro conservation area. We overnight at Rhino Lodge which is a few hundred meters away. from the crater rim. The lodge offers amazing views of untouched high montane forest with Mount Oldeani and Mount Makarot.
- We wake up early in the morning and after breakfast we will drive into the amazing Ngorongoro crater.
- The Ngorongoro crater is the largest intact crater in the world. The crater life estimated 30,000 large mammals. If you’re lucky you might even spot a rhino today!
- rhino today! In the afternoon we drive back to Arusha where we arrive before dinner.
- 1 person: $2,180 pp
- 2 people: $1,440 pp
- 4 people: $1220 pp
- 6 people: $1185 pp
- - Game drives with Nissan or Toyota Land Cruiser with pop up roof and experienced guide
- - Drinking water (1,5 liter per day)
- - Entrance fees, (special) tented lodgefees, concession fees parks
- - Overnight at campsite or (tented) lodge full board (3 meals per day)
- - Camping safari: camping materials (also sleeping bags)
- - International flight
- - Drinks & snacks
- - Airport transfers (can be arranged)
- Overnight before and after safari (can be arranged)
- Personal travel insurance
- Tourist visa
- Masai boma visit: $15 per person
- Walking safari Lake Manyara (2 hours): $35 per person
- Walk Ngorongoro conservation area (1,5 hours): $40 per person
Day 1 and 2 Serengeti National Park
Day 3 Ngorongoro crater
Price per person:
Tanzania Safari 3 days tented lodge
Supported by Africa Tour
Tanzania Safari - 3 days Quote
The two Steps payment of the Safari Tour Package is in two steps, Firstly once you selected the package you wanted, you must make an online payment of $50 so called reservation deposit, this fees are include in the total package fees, which will deduct from the total cost in the end of the payment, the main package fees will be made by bank transfer once all process is done and confirmed.
Price / Steps Payment
$50 Reservation Fee ppReservation Now