How do I get a Nigeria visa?
Visas are required for foreign citizens traveling to Nigeria. Foreign nationals may apply for a visa online in advance of travel. Applicants may complete the e-visa application form and make payment online with a credit card or bank transfer
Submit the simplified Nigeria visa application. It takes less than 5 minutes to complete. It is an easy process.
Our visa experts review your provided information if it all matches the Nigeria visa application requirement.
Once your Nigeria Visa application is lodged we will send you a confirmation email with all necessary details.
Nigeria Business Visa information
Nigeria Business eVisa | Visa On Arrival is a Single Entry travel document, and available to citizens of all countries who wish to visit Nigeria for the purpose of Meeting, Conference, Seminar, Contract Negotiation, Marketing, Sales, Purchase distribution of Nigerian Goods, Trade Fairs, Job interviews, Training of Nigerians, Emergency/Relief work, Crew members, Staff of NGOs, Staff of INGOs, Researchers, Musical concerts.
Who can apply Nigeria Business Visa
Nigeria Business Visa is available to citizens of all countries except ECOWAS Nationals who do not require visa to visit Nigeria and other countries which Nigeria has entered into visa abolition agreements.
How to apply for Nigeria Business eVisa?
Applying for a Nigeria business eVisa is very simple and 100% online, by starting the application, you must complete the Nigeria Visa application form online, then you will receive a confirmation email, to provide the processing documents.
Applicants passport must be at least 6 months validity from the date of arrival in Nigeria and have at least two page available for passport stamping .
Nigeria Business Visa Requirements
- Applicant Photo;
- International passport scan biopage;
- Proof of accommodation;
- Travel Itinerary;
- Cover Letter;
- Invitation Letter from the Nigerian company/organisation;
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company;
- Yellow Fever Certificate;
Nigeria Business Visa extension
Validity of stay is 90 days (not extendable) Caution: Note that this Visa is not valid for employment. Check for Nigeria employment visa .
Nigeria visa validation
Visa on Arrival Approval Letter is valid for use within 14 days after the date of issue. With this Approval Letter, you can get a visa on arrival. This visa entry has a maximum validity period of 30 days Per Entry.
Nigeria Business Visas Process
The process of Nigeria Business eVisa takes around under 24 hours or 7 business days it depends on the type of you select. but with rush visa service it can be done within 24 hours.
Nigeria Business Visas Process time with netafri.com
Nigeria Business Visas process time can get approval within 24 hours or 3 to 7 business days, depends on the visa service you select, you will receive Nigeria business visa via e-Mail and soon as you get approval.
Nigeria Business Visas validity period
The Visa on Arrival Approval Letter is valid for use within 14 days after the date of issue. With this Approval Letter, you can get a visa on arrival. This visa entry has a maximum validity period of 30 days Per Entry.
- 1. Passport Personal Details Scan(Passport must have at least 2 blank pages and be valid for at least 6 months after your intended departure from Nigeria.)
- 2. Passport of the visa application which is valid for at least 6 months from the intended date of entry to Nigeria.
- 3. Cover Letter
- 4. Invitation Letter ( Invitation letter from the Nigerian company/organisation is required. The letter must be on the company letterhead addressed to the Visa Section, Nigeria High Commission. The letter must state that the inviter accepts full immigration responsibilities.)
- 5. Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company(self-sponsored businessmen may not require a Letter of Invitation but will be required to show evidence of sufficient funds.)
- 6. Airline Confirmation
- 7. Applicant Photo( 3.5 cm by 4.5 cm photos taken against a light background (white or off - white), UK standard passport photo will be sufficient.)
Requirement for Nigeria Business eVisa
The Nigeria Business Visa eligible countries
This Business Visa is available to citizens of all countries
Nigeria Business Visas policy
1. Applicants must ensure that their passports have a validity of at least six months and at least one unused visa page before submitting their application;
2. Make sure the provided processing documents are valid and correct
3. Possession of an eVisa for Nigeria does not provide an automatic right of entry into the country. The Department of Immigration and Citizenship Services may refuse entry to any person if they consider that a person is unable to fulfil the immigration requirements or that such person's presence in Nigeria would be contrary to national interests or security.
Nigeria Business Visa Costs | Nigeria Visa Check
Pre-Approved Multiple Methods of Payment Amex, Visa, JCB, Mastercard, Unionpay etc
Once the application is submitted, the approved Nigeria eVisa will be delivered to the provided email address within a few hours. If you have not received a copy of your visa in 5 business days, please contact us immediately. However, make sure you go through your junk or spam filters first as well as any third party email filtering software.