Nigeria Business Visas policy
1. Applicants must ensure that their passports have a validity of at least six months and at least one unused visa page before submitting their application;
2. Make sure the provided processing documents are valid and correct
3. Possession of an eVisa for Nigeria does not provide an automatic right of entry into the country. The Department of Immigration and Citizenship Services may refuse entry to any person if they consider that a person is unable to fulfil the immigration requirements or that such person's presence in Nigeria would be contrary to national interests or security.
Visa Fee and Visa Payment
CASH PAYMENTS for visa applications is PROHIBITED by order of Nigeria Immigration Service. Travelers must present proof of payment in the form of a printed payment receipt AND acknowledgement slip, visas paid for in cash will NOT be accepted upon arrival.
Nigeria Business Visa extension
Validity of stay is 90 days (not extendable) Caution: Note that this Visa is not valid for employment. check for Nigeria employment visa
Nigeria visa validity
The Visa on Arrival Approval Letter is valid for use within 14 days after the date of issue. With this Approval Letter, you can get a visa on arrival. This visa entry has a maximum validity period of 30 days Per Entry.
What is Nigeria Business eVisa requirement?
- Passport Personal Details Scan(Passport must have at least 2 blank pages and be valid for at least 6 months after your intended departure from Nigeria.)
- Cover Letter
- Invitation Letter( Invitation letter from the Nigerian company/organisation is required. The letter must be on the company letterhead addressed to the Visa Section, Nigeria High Commission. The letter must state that the inviter accepts full immigration responsibilities.)
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company(self-sponsored businessmen may not require a Letter of Invitation but will be required to show evidence of sufficient funds.)
- Airline Confirmation
- Applicant Photo( 3.5 cm by 4.5 cm photos taken against a light background (white or off - white), UK standard passport photo will be sufficient.)