Nigeria Business Visas Online Process
The process of Nigeria Business eVisa takes around under 24 hours or 7 business days it depends on the type of you select. But with rush visa service it can be done within 24 hours.
Nigeria Business Visas Process time with netafri.com
The Nigeria Business Visas process time can get approval within 24 hours or 3 to 7 business days, depends on the visa service you select, you will receive Nigeria business visa via e-Mail and soon as you get approval.
Nigeria Business Visas validity period
The Nigeria business visa on Arrival Approval Letter is valid for use within 14 days after the date of issue. With this Approval Letter, you can get a visa on arrival. This visa entry has a maximum validity period of 30 days Per Entry.
- 1. Passport Bio Page (Passport must have at least 2 blank pages and be valid for at least 6 months after your intended departure from Nigeria.)
- 2. Passport of the visa application which is valid for at least 6 months from the intended date of entry to Nigeria.
- 3. Cover Letter
- 4. Invitation Letter ( Invitation letter from the Nigerian company/organisation is required. The letter must be on the company letterhead addressed to the Visa Section, Nigeria High Commission. The letter must state that the inviter accepts full immigration responsibilities.)
- 5. Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company(self-sponsored businessmen may not require a Letter of Invitation but will be required to show evidence of sufficient funds.)
- 6. Airline Confirmation
- 7. Applicant Photo( 3.5 cm by 4.5 cm photos taken against a light background (white or off - white), UK standard passport photo will be sufficient.)
Requirement for Nigeria Business eVisa
The Nigeria Business Visa eligible countries
This Business Visa is available to citizens of all countries
Nigeria Business Visas policy
1. Applicants must ensure that their passports have a validity of at least six months and at least one unused visa page before submitting their application;
2. Make sure the provided processing documents are valid and correct
3. Possession of an eVisa for Nigeria does not provide an automatic right of entry into the country. The Department of Immigration and Citizenship Services may refuse entry to any person if they consider that a person is unable to fulfil the immigration requirements or that such person's presence in Nigeria would be contrary to national interests or security.